I have just put up the latest version of WiimoteLib at CodePlex. The changes for this release are:
- Writing registers is now properly waiting for the Wiimote to reply before continuing...this removes all of the Thread.Sleep() calls and should *greatly* improve performance when setting LEDs and rumble (Serial Nightmare & wwibrew.org)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar and Drums now properly recognized and used (wiibrew.org, tested by Tyler Tolley and Mauro Milazzo)
- Guitar whammy bar is now a 5-bit value instead of 4 (wiibrew.org)
- Position of 4 IRs now properly reported in Basic reporting mode (Dan Carter)
- Found1/2 now properly reported in MSRS (reported by akka243)
- MSRS project updated to Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008
Please give this new version a try and let me know how it works for you, especially if you have one of the newly supported controllers. And, as always, what features/bugs would you like to see added/fixed? Please leave a comment here or contact me directly so I can add it to the list. Enjoy!