Now that we have finished writing the book, we finally have an official title and chapter listing. Someday we may even have a cover.
The title has morphed into Coding4Fun: 10 .NET Programming Projects for Wiimote, YouTube, World of Warcraft, and More and the final chapter listing (not necessarily in this order) is:
- Alien Attack: Create a 2D clone of Space Invaders with XNA for the PC, Xbox 360, and Zune
- LEGO Soldier: Create an action game using Popfly with a custom-built virtual LEGO character
- World of Warcraft RSS Feed Reader: Use WoW's customizable interface to have feeds pop up while you're gaming
- InnerTube: Download YouTube videos automatically and convert them to a file format for off-line viewing
- PeerCast: Stream video files from any PC
- TwitterVote: Create custom online polls on Twitter
- WHSMail: Build a website with ASP.NET for Windows Home Server that lets you view the messages stored on a computer with Outlook
- "Wiimote" Controlled Car: Steer your remote-controlled car by tilting the Wii Remote controller left and right
- Wiimote Whiteboard: Create an interactive whiteboard using a Wii Remote
- Holiday Lights: Synchronize your holiday light display with music to create your own light show
We also have an official web site for the book located at http://www.c4fbook.com/. This will be the “go to” place for source code downloads, forum discussions, updates to all projects as we continue to work on them, and everything else you will need to fully enjoy the book.