- Sumo Digital going public - Report
- IGN buys Humble Bundle
- Sony to publish Nintendo Switch games with new label Unties
- More games released on Steam this year than whole of 2016
- Japanese mobile market outgrows US three years in a row
- EA closes Dead Space developer Visceral Games
- Nintendo Switch passes 2 million US sales
- Lego Dimensions dropped - Report
- Harmonix lays off 14 in bid to 'reduce overhead'
- Gabe Newell's $5.5bn net worth puts him in US' top 100 wealthiest
- Gaming video content has an audience of 665 million
- Does Visceral's closure prove AAA single-player games are dying?
- Researchers expect close holiday competition between Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
Games/Misc/Stuff I Think is Interesting